Benefits of joining the FoB
We warmly welcome you to join us in this Friends of Bangor CMRP alumni group.
We have been formed to represent the interests and views of mindfulness practitioners who engage with CMRP and to help form communities of like minded people.
- Practice day with Rebecca Crane – held at Bangor university on a Saturday Date TBA
- FoB discount at the CMRP 2019 conference (advance booking)
- Use of FoB logo on your website for the duration of your membership
- Forum on the web to connect with your community
- Connection days – by CMRP
- Facilitated by the 25 core teachers at the CMRP
- FoB Connection event for past CMRP students
- Connect and practice with like-minded people in your area
- Discounts to FoB members from connected organisations
- Opportunity to volunteer and get involved in the FoB
- Got ideas and enthusiasm, contact us to participate and make the community grow
All committee and work group members contribute on an entirely voluntary basis and receive no remuneration for their work. The membership fee is to cover administrative costs associated with running the FoB and whilst it is collected and administered by CMRP it is ring-fenced for FoB activity.
Membership fee for 2017 – 2018 is £24.99
Click the following link to be taken to the registration and payment page REGISTRATION
(these pages are hosted on the CMRP website)